This conference is intended for podiatric physicians. No prerequisite levels of skill, knowledge, or experience required of learners.
Who is this lecture series for?
At the conclusion of this meeting, the attendee shall be able to:
• Identify pathomechanics and indications for surgical and conservative treatments options.
• Identify common etiologies of biomechanics in athletes.
• Recognize, assess and manage pigments lesions.
• Identify surgical indications, complications determine the best way to manage intra-operatively and post-operatively.
• Evaluate for skin lesions and conditions of the foot and ankle.
• Identify treatments to help an athlete to return to physical activities.
• Manage opioid patients with up-to-date techniques and guidelines
- Identify physician time management skills and prevent burn-out
- Evaluate and manage wounds in an office based setting
The Kaiser-Din Foundation is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. The Kaiser-Din Foundation has approved this activity for a maximum of 8.0 continuing education contact hours.
*All Times referenced are eastern standard time *
ALL LECTURES ARE VIRTUAL LIVE ON ZOOM